Citadele Bank expects all people who receive a pension from the Republic of Estonia to join Citadele Bank Pension Program. The Citadele Bank Pension program allows you to open a multi-discount account for your billing. In addition, the account can be linked to the Pension Card. To join the Citadele Bank Pension Program, your pension must be received by Citadele Bank. The application for the receipt of a pension can be made at Citadele Bank's customer service centers.
Citadele Bank Pension Program can be joined when:
- You are retired
- You receive another type of state pension
- You are writing a statement to the Social Insurance Board, according to which your pension will automatically be received by Citadele Bank*
Citadele Bank Pension Program Opportunities:
- The deposit interest rate on the term deposit is 0.10% higher than the price list
Fulfillment of Citadele Bank Pension Program:
- Bank staff will help you to comply with the application to the Social Insurance Board
- The application is forwarded to the Social Insurance Board by Citadele Bank
- The application can be submitted to the authorized person
How to join Citadele Bank Pension Program?
Visit the nearest Citadele Bank Customer service center.
- identification document
- pension certificate