1. Enter Citadele online banking
2. Open Mobile Services on the left side. Please note, that this section will be available if you (as a private person) are bank account owner.
3. Familiarise with the information and press Connect MobileSCAN.
4. Open the mobile application on the device, where you want to activate MobileSCAN.
5. Press MobileSCAN in the mobile application and you will be brought to the screen, where you can start connecting MobileSCAN.
6. Press Code Scanning in online banking.
7. In bank application press “Connect”, camera will be opened, with it help scan the color-code in online banking.
8. Create a five-digit PIN code, which you will use in the future to connect to online banking, and enter it on the mobile device
9. The activation code will be shown on the screen of the mobile device.
10. Enter this code in the field MobileSCAN Activation Code in online banking.
11. An SMS message will be sent to your mobile device (if you are using a PIN calculator) containing a digital code.
12. Enter the required code from the PIN calculator in the Internet bank and the code received in the SMS message.
13. If you use Digipass 320 for authorization, you will only need to enter the code from Digipass 320.
14. Press Finish and MobileSCAN will be activated!
If you already have a MobileSCAN licence, reactivate it in the mobile application or online banking.
MobileSCAN limits can be increased only in branch offices, except if the device is unsafe.
Important! Limits for single payment in mobile application is 10 000 Euros, no matter how high the MobileSCAN limits are.
Frequently asked questions