Starting from 2023 Citadele card users can also use LHV and Luminor ATMs network to deposit cash in EUR. See the expanded ATM network here.
Transactions in ATMs
- You may withdraw cash worldwide for free with X cards (according to the limit for free, see details Price list).
- You may deposit cash in EUR in the ATMs of Citadele bank, LHV and Luminor (according to the Price list).
- You can view and print out the available balance of your card account (according to the Price list).
- You can change the PIN code of your card without charge in Citadele ATM, LHV and Luminor ATMs.
Operations in withdrawal ATM:
- You can withdraw cash (in EUR) up to 3000 EUR within a 24-hour period depending on your payment card type.
Operations in Citadele, LHV and Luminor depositing ATMs:
- You can deposit money in EUR.
- You can deposit money without limitation within a 24 hour period. Up to 120 banknotes can be placed in an ATM simultaneously.
- Banknotes of different nominal values can be deposited simultaneously.
When depositing money in an ATM, it is important to remember that banknotes must be flat, neatly arranged, and without foreign objects (labels, clips, sticky notes, etc.). Otherwise, the ATM will not accept the banknotes.