1. On iPhone: open the Wallet. On iPad, Apple Watch and MacBook Pro with Touch ID: open Wallet and Apple Pay.
2. On iPhone: Select +. On other Apple devices select Add Credit Card or Debit Card
3. Select Continue and then choose Citadele Bank
4. Scan your card using camera. If you are adding card on Apple Watch, use your iPhone
5. Check card’s expiry date, enter the CCV code, read and agree to terms and conditions
6. Receive a confirmation code by SMS* and enter. Ready!
If you haven’t registered your phone number with the bank, log on to the online bank and add or update your phone number in Parameters > Contact information.
How to pay?
Paying in stores: You can pay using your iPhone or Apple Watch at retail locations which support contactless payments in the same way as a contactless card. To pay with Face ID, double-click the side button, glance at your screen, then hold iPhone near the reader. For Touch ID, hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID. On Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold Apple Watch up to the reader.
Paying in apps and on websites: To pay on websites, you have to use Safari. When choosing goods, select Checkout with Apple Pay and confirm the payment using Face ID or Touch ID. If you are using older MacBook pro without Touch ID, you can confirm payment with other Apple device, such as iPhone. To pay in apps, look for button Pay with Apple Pay.