Order to the Bank – change of the card

If you want to change your card, fill in the Order to the bank.

In the Online Banking, select “Correspondence with the bank” and choose “Free form Order to the bank”.
The following must be indicated in a free form order:

  • the number of the payment card you want to change;
  • indication for which payment card you want to exchange your current card;
  • indicate the address to which the new card should be sent.

After providing the information, the order must be signed and sent for execution. Click “Next” and confirm with the authorization device.

You can always check the status of an order in the section “Document History”.

Are you satisfied with the answer?