Loans and leasing

Can I transfer lease agreement to another person?

If you have found an interested party who wants to transfer your lease agreement to their name and become the new user of the leased object, it essentially involves applying for a new lease.  Therefore, we kindly ask the interested party to submit a lease application with the additional documents required.

If the credit decision is positive and interested party wishes to enter into a lease agreement with us, you will need to submit an application to terminate your lease agreement prematurely.

Are you satisfied with the answer?