You can present your complaint or proposal in the form suitable to you.
You can present your petition by following channels:
||77 00 000 – out-of-office hours, 24-hour customer service is only available in Russian and / or English.
||by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
|Contact form at our website
||by filling in a form at out website
|Message via Citadele Online Bank
||by sending your order via Online
||by mail to the address: AS Citadele banka Eesti filiaal, Narva mnt. 63/1, Tallinn 10152 by presenting a written application in any of the Citadele Customer Service Centers by fax 77 00 001 (the Bank can request you to present the original)
The Bank will generally reply to your petition in the same form that the complaint of proposal was presented (for example, to your question asked by the phone orally you will get an oral answer, to your request made by e-mail or website contact form you will be replied to the e-mail address indicated in your request). In case you wish to be replied to in a way more appropriate to you, it has to be indicated in your application.
Attention! If the claim is monetary, it is essential that you:
- Present a written petition that can be sent to the bank either by mail or personally to any customer service center or
- Forwarded in a free form via Citadele online banking
The Bank will review your petition and inform you about the solution a.s.a.p. but not later than 15 days after receiving the petition. If the problem can not be solved during this period, the bank will inform you about the reasons of the delay and the new deadline.
In case consensus or a satisfactory compromise is not achieved as a result of the proceedings, you have a right to turn to the below institutions or a court for an independent opinion:
- Financial Supervision Authority, address Sakala 4, Tallinn 15030, telephone 6 680 500, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.fi.ee
- Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority, address Endla 10a, Tallinn 10122, telephone 6 201 707, e-mail email@example.com, website www.ttja.ee (in case the petitioner is a consumer).
- Data Protection Inspectorate, address Väike-Ameerika 19, Tallinn 10129, telephone 6 274 135, e-post firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.aki.ee
- Harju County Court, telephone 6 200 002, e-mail email@example.com
- Court, dependant on the district. Additional information: www.kohus.ee