Frequently asked questions
- In what circumstances does the bank send text messages containing an authorisation code?
- Am I affected if I only use the mobile app with the PIN calculator, and don’t use the online bank?
- How much does an authorisation text message cost?
- Where can I find out what mobile number is registered to me at the bank?
- Why are these changes necessary?
- Why does the bank use text messages?
- Does everyone have to confirm their phone number, or just PIN calculator users?
- Will I receive text messages if I’m abroad?
- What phone number can I use to receive authorisation texts?
- What information will be in the authorisation text?
- What if I didn't receive any authorisation texts?
- What if I lose/give away my phone or I no longer use this number?